LEUSD has created a new video about COVID-19 school closures and related impacts through the end of the school year.
If the video frame is not displayed above, click the link below to open the video file.
Topics covered in this video:
- Superintendent’s Overview
- Message for Parents, Heidi Dodd, President Board of Trustees
- Free Student Meals
- Enrichment Resources Online
- Loaner iPad Program
- Grades, Credits, Assignments
- Student/Teacher Engagement
- Student Recognition & Graduation
- Next Steps
Note: Spanish captioning is being prepared and will be added as soon as it is available. When completed, Spanish and English closed captioning will be viewable by clicking on the caption icon. Please check again on or after April 5, 2020.
Print versions of the information in this video will be available on LEUSD web sites the week of April 6, 2020.
Please watch for additional updates via ParentSquare. Thank you.
The LEUSD Administrative Team